Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Arrgh!

This is my third attempt to email you and I am getting tired of trying so it will be very short and to the point.

This week was good, I was able to work hard with Elder Grover, and to be blessed and find a bunch of new people to teach.  We actually found 6 New Investigators.  All of which were through our own efforts.  We look forward to help these great people to come unto Christ.

I did get a chance yesterday to see the Transit of Venus.  It was just a spec on the sun from what I saw but it was cool.  I wish I would have had those glasses just like two weeks before they would have been cool to watch the Eclipse in!  Oh well. 

Cool story, so last week on Sunday our Singles Ward did a "Break the Fast" dinner.  So after church we had a spaghetti dinner.  I was talking to the boyfriend of one of the sisters in the ward (he is from south Sac area) and we started talking about missions.  Through our talks I found out that he not only served in the same mission as Spencer Harris, they were MTC companions and later Zone Leaders together!  It was awesome to talk about a friend that I have not seen in 2.5 years now!  Apparently Spencer was a stud muffin in his mission and was an AP for a few transfers!

There are a million more things I could talk about for last week, but I really am not in the mood.  I love you guys, and hope you have a good one.

Love, 
Elder Ellsworth

No comments: