Monday, December 11, 2017

Calif is on fire!

First an apology.  Last week was Elder Dietrich's ( my comp ) Birthday and we went out to treat ourselves and went to Ninja Sushi.  Just a note, I have never had sushi before and haven't had much fish in my life so my stomach is weak against.  I felt terrible afterwards and was kinda out of it.  When I was emailing last week I honestly just sat there and stared at the screen for like 20 minutes straight and did nothing.  I feel better now.

This last week we had an awesome exchanges with Elder McChesney.  An awesome day that started with the Ward Christmas party.  Later we went out talking to people that we are teaching, one of which is Mama Nita.  My black mama who we taught a lesson to and as we read Alma 36 we felt the spirit strongly.  We explained what the meanings of what we read were and had an awesome time.  

This Christmas season as a missionary is a great time to be a missionary.  I invite y'all to check out the Light the World initiative that the Church does.

Elder Ellsworth

From a separate email:

"Rest assured about the fires down here, the high desert doesn't burn, just the mountains for the most part. , so don't worry about me :).  It's crazy, so far I think the peak was 6 different major fires, Cali is on fire!


No comments: