Monday, October 19, 2009

Week of Oct. 19th



Well, this week has been pretty good. I don't know if I have a problem with myldsmail, or not, I know of at least one missionary that there was a problem and he could not receive emails from his parents on the service, so he got permission to use a different email service. If you have sent me an email this week, I didn't get it, so maybe there is a problem.
This week week has been good, we had a little bit of a tough time with numbers this week. We had a lot of appointments juke this week, but other that that things went well. Elder McBroom and I are getting along pretty well. He is a really hard working missionary, wants to do what is right.
Today when we go to Walmart I will set up an appointment to go to the eye-doctor, I don't think we have time today, but I'll set it so that we have time the next monday so I can go. Also, there is a national shortage on the H1N1 vaccine, and there will not be another opportunity to get vaccinated out here, so I haven't had the vaccine, I'll just need to be careful, and take a lot of vitmin C. I'm not too concerned, I'll probably go and pick up some Airborne or something like that.
I hope everything is going well at home, I'm happy out here in the field, sorry this email isn't really long, not a whole lot of excitement happened this week, but we are getting the area progressing. We have a lot of investigators, and we just need to start getting them to come to church and to get baptismal dates.
Alrighty, I've attached two pictures.
The first is of Brother Romero and I. Brother Romero is a member from my first area. I saw him again at stake conferences and we took this picture.
Second is of P-day a few weeks ago. There is a soccer field that has a great view of the city.
I hope that everything is going well, I love you guys and miss you a lot. I hope to hear from you next week.

Love,
Elder Isaac Ellsworth

No comments: