Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Transfers.....

Well, today I am writing from Morristown NJ. We had to come early today to drop Elder Duncan off, because he is training. Elder Boyer and I are actually being doubled out of Clinton, and they are not bringing in more Spanish missionaries, it will just be Elder Duncan and his new missionary. The mission is really short on missionaries, especially Spanish missionaries, so they are temporarily closing down some areas.
Fortunately the incoming missionaries weren't delayed. We were told that they would not come for at least a week, because of the swine flu breakout in the MTC. Fortunately we have them here, though. Hopefully I will be able to write either later today or tomorrow to let you know where I am. The transfer conference isn't until later today, I only hope to go to a Spanish ward.

Yesterday we went to New York to go to the temple, and I needed travel money. Our temple trip yesterday was amazing though, I love the feelings inside the temple.

Well, I love you all a lot, and wish for the best. I will hopefully write soon to let you know the news. Love,
Elder Isaac Ellsworth

No comments: