Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mission Combination....



It was really good to talk to you yesterday. I'm sorry that Em wasn't there, but I hope she had a good time at Disneyland nonetheless.

This morning we received the transfer fax. Neither Elder Larsen or I are leaving, as a matter of fact, the only one leaving in our Zone is Elder McBroom. However, it will be shortlived. On the 7th of July we are having a mission conference again and mini transfers, because the mission is combining with the Cherry Hill mission. So basically madness is coming up. We recently found out that the Zone 3 Zone leaders area is now no longer a Zone leader area, and that Possibly Zones 1 2 and 3 will be combined into 2 Zones. Elder Larsen will more than likely be leaving in a few weeks, but for now we are staying together.
Things are going well, nothing too new recently. Of course, we just spoke yesterday, so not much has happened since then other than transfer news. I'm doing well, I was really glad to speak to you all. I can't express in words how happy and excited I am that Nick is going on his mission soon. I'll be excitedly awaiting news of his mission call.

I'm trying to remember if there was anything I was going to mention in the call but forgot... I did mention the garments, thank you for taking care of that for me.

Um... what else, I think that was everything... I hope everyone has a good summer, Summer here has been so hot, and very humid. It's really quite nasty weather.

Well, I hope everything is going well. I haven't received your email yet, but I'm going to wrap up this email for now and I will write again in a few minutes, I want to send a few pictures.
Love
Elder Isaac Ellsworth
Okay, I just got your email. I loved talking to everyone, and I hope that everyone is doing well. I hope Nick has a good time at camp. I hope he gets his mission call sooner rather than later.
I also missed talking to Em, I hope she has a lot of fun, though. I'm glad Mom and Em had such a great time at Girls camp. Sounds like it was great.
I'm so excited for Grandma and Grampa. That is really exciting they're going on another mission. We have quite a few senior couples in our mission and they all love it so much.
Have fun in Canada next month. Sounds like the summer is going to be a bit crazy. I know it'll be awesome, though.

Ok. Here are some pics like I promised.

The first one is a hilarious little "Park" in our area. The name is Brett Triangle, as written on the sign in the background. We thought it was a little Ironic, escpeically since the sign in the foreground calls it a park, and says no Alchoholic beverages, and there is a beer bottle on the ground near my companion.

The second picture is from a barbeque that one of the Bayonne Elders Recent Converts had. Dolores and Jospeh came, Dolores doesn't like pictures very much, so the pic was a little funny.
Well, that's all the news for now, Hope you have a great week,. It was great to talk to you, and I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Elder Isaac Ellsworth

No comments: