Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just a short note this week....

Well today is going to pretty short, the library was all full on the computers except one, and so Elder McAllister and I had to share, plus we were running a little behind anyways!  I am really nervous for the transfers coming up!  I know that the Zone Leaders have requested that I get transferred!  I am a little bit torn, because I really love Elder McAllister, and I want to stay with him for his last transfer, but I am looking forward to a change!   So I do want to stay with McAllister, but I wish it could be somewhere other than C-wood.  OH well I guess.  
 
We had a okay week this week, we picked up 3 new Investigators, but we only ended up teaching like 14 lessons, so a little good, and a little bad, It still continues on the cancelled appointment parade, we are about to head up to Lake California to meet with the Griffith's but last week they cancelled so who knows!  
 
Well I had better wrap this one up for today!  I love you guys a bunch, and I got my Debit Card, but I cannot activate it, also I got the 40 dollars thanks a bunch!  Love Your Gutz!
 
Elder Ellsworth

No comments: