Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well the I have just one week left until transfers, and the internal conflict continues to grow!  I really enjoy the area, my companion, and the district that I am in!  But the Zone Leaders, and the Ward Mission Leader and His wife are driving me Crazy!  Other than that I am loving it.
 
  I am still not feeling 100%  I have had an annoying cough for the past 3 weeks or so, and coughing up some prety yellow colored gunk, and not sleeping well, but in very good spirits! 
 
I am discouraged a little bit with the work I guess you could say.  We have a large teaching pool of about 12 Investigators, but we only were able to meet with 2 of those last week.  So if we were meeting with them all we would be super busy!  So it is good that we have met with a bunch of Non-members, and I think that I a lot of them have high potential, but I we won't go anywhere until we start meeting with them again. 
 
I also have purchased those weights that I told you about, it cost me an arm and a leg, but if I stop gaining weight it will be very worth it.  I got them for my morning workouts for half of an hour.  So I am very excited to start using them tomorrow morning.  
 
So I have a very funny/ random story.  We found out this week, that a family in our ward, the Christensen's are going to Utah, their daughter is graduating from BYU, so at dinner I just busted out and asked them if I could send you guys a package with them, they said as long is it is not to big it would be fine.  Bro. Chirtensen is a Highway Patrol man.  And Sister Christensen is a nurse.  They are super nice, and I will give them you Cell phones, both of them, and you guys can meet them somwhere or something!  I hope it is not too much of a hassle.
 
  What else is new, I feel bad because I hardly wrote you at all last week, but I don't have that much to say this week!  I have been reading the New Testament these past few weeks, and I was reading last week, in the book of Luke, and I did not understand a parable, so I went to Jesus the Christ to try and understand better, to my delight I was able to understand, so this whole week I have been reading the two side by side, and it has been wonderful to gain that new insight into the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ.  
 
Also just last night Elder McAllister and I finished the Book of Mormon, this morning we started again, it is so great to read it with somebody else, we like to bounce ideas of each other, and it strengthens our companionship! 
 
I am so glad to be here!  This is the Bomb!  This work is so worth it whatever the sacrifice.  Our message saves live, it brings joy and lasting happiness, and Eternal Salvation.  If only the world knew!  That is why Missionary work is so important! 
 
Keep reading the D+C every day it truely will bless you guys, I am a little behind you, in section 10 so I will catch up this week!  Love your GUTZ!!! 
 
Pray for me
Elder Ellsworth
 
 
 

No comments: