Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Turkey Day



Man, I had just written the email, then it all got deleted, so I'm sorry if this one is a little shorter.
Thanksgiving is looking good so far, we have a dinner set up with our new investigator, Marina and her Husband, Ronald. We have talked to them a couple times, and yesterday we finally got in the door. We taught her, well, I taught her in Spanish while Elder McBroom was busy talking to her husband. We have an appointment to Thursday to go and eat Thanksgiving dinner.
As far as transfers go, this Wednesday is transfers, and so far, we don't know if either of us is getting transferred, when we know, I don't know. hopefully tonight so that there will be time to pack.
Also, bad news, I lost our cell phone today, which means that if I can't find it It will cost me $50, and that will have to come out of my personal funds, and that is not so cool. I'll let you know next week.
Okay, picture time, I have a lot of pictures to send, so this is probably just email #1.
These first three are from the mission hike we took a few weeks ago. The first one is of Elder Boyer and I. (P.S. I took these pictures from another Elders camera, and I forgot my flash drive, so I need to send them all to you and to my email so I can rescue them next week) There are 12 pictures in total.

No comments: