Monday, March 22, 2010

Crazy Day

Today has been a little crazy. We had a choir practice in Caldwell, and then we played sports down there, and went to the office, we are barely starting on our P-day stuff. It was a lot of fun, but I don't think it was worth it, as we now don't have time to finish everything we need to do.

This week has been good we are starting to get everything turned around a little bit. I'm still extremely exhausted all the time, but I am doing a little better. I got the package you sent recently. Unfortunately the earplugs didn't work, so I'm still on the couch. But I'm doing alright.

In other news. Right now we have 2 baptismal dates. We have this awesome investigator named Carlos. We've been teaching him for about 2 or 3 weeks. He has a baptismal date for the 4th of April, either before conference or in between sessions. We also finally got a hold again of Javier and set him with a date for the 25th of April. Things are going well.

Also, quick note, Transfers will be in one week from tomorrow, so do not send anything to the house address, I may not get it for a while if it gets there late, it would probably be better to send all the mail through the mission office for this week.

I love you all so much and i hope that things go well for you, I'm sorry this email is a little short, but I promise I will write more next week. I'm going to get those glasses ordered today, and hopefully everything will work out better now with the sleeping, I hope so.
By next email I should have the information about whether or not I'm getting transferred, I'm pretty sure that I'll be leaving West New York, I've been here for quite a while.

Love,
Elder Isaac Ellsworth

No comments: