Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Airport

Nick called this morning from the airport. We had a 4 minute conversation. Great to hear from him, wished we had more time to talk! We received the following email this evening:

I am alive, and now in California, I was allowed to email you so I just have a short one.  Today was crazy, I woke up 15 minutes before, I was supposed to be leaving.  Threw my stuff together, and left.  Met 8 elders who were all in the same district all going to my mission.  Talked to a lady on the airplane, she didn't accept a BOM, landed in Cali.  Met the Mission president, went to this Stake Center, and finally had my first meal.  Now I am about to go and meet my very first companion.  Love you lots. Sorry my phonecall this morning was very short, I think that I get an hour Christmas day.  HUGS and KISSES
 
Elder Ellsworth

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Good thing Christmas is so close! I hope he doesn't get to wet in Claifornia right now.