Monday, December 20, 2010

Leaving the MTC

This week's email was very brief. Nick leaves the MTC tomorrow morning. We are looking forward to a phone call from the airport.
This is all he wrote this week:

I am definately leaving the MTC on a high note.  This last week has been a lot better.  This morning I got up at  4:20 in the morning to see my Comp. and roommates off to Dallas.  It was actually really hard to say goodbye, they are like my brothers, and I was sad to let them go.  We had four more elder's leave at 6:00 this morning and I saw them off too.  Then I went back to sleep for a while with the four other left.  I leave tomorrow at 8.  I was made the district leader because Elder Hansen left this morning. 
Well I love you lots.!

Elder Ellsworth's address in California is:
8583 Watt Ave.
Antelope, Ca, 95843

That is the mission home address. We will post his apartment address when we get it.
Thanks to everyone for you love and support. Nick is excited to get to California and get to work

Liz

No comments: