Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 2

Dear Famiy,

Oh the ways the Lord works.  It always feels like I am learning a lot, but then my teachers talk and I realize how much I have to learn!  I am trying to learn, but it is so hard. We have MDT (missionary directed time) for a couple of hours everyday. It seems that there is so much to learn.

I have felt somewhat overwhelmed this week, I did however have a couple of bright spots in the past week.  First I got my Travel Itinerary, I fly out next Tuesday, the 21st of December. 

Second Elder Chantry and I taught a real investigator this week, his name is Steven he is 11 years old, and I was able to give him a copy of the Book of Mormon that I purchased at the bookstore. I look forward to more experiences of teaching real investigators!

We went to the temple again today, that is always a great experience!

I love getting letters... more than emails.  I sent letters to Ian, Isaac, Emily, and Matt Scherbel coming to the house this week.  Please get Matt's letter to him.  I love you so much mom thank you for everything.

Hopefully I will have more time to write next week,
Love Elder Ellsworth

No comments: