Monday, January 24, 2011

Darn!!

Well this week was a little bit of a let down.  I was expecting a package  everyday, and it never came!  Ha, oh well I was just giving you a hard time.  But actually the only mail that we got this week was a wedding announcement for Elder Thompson's friend.  What a bummer. 

This week was not as great as the last.  We were able to meet with Amber Griffith and her kids two times, but Justin wasn't there for either lesson, and they did not get to church this week.  Neither did Ron or Kara, so we went from six investigators to church last Sunday to zero this Sunday.  There is some good news though, but not for us really. Kara is getting baptized.  But it will be in the singles ward up in Redding, so we will go, but it isn't our baptism. 

Well time is flying by, I have already been out here in California for 34 days!  Next Monday is transfers!  Elder Thompson thinks he will get transferred, I hope not. . I think it is a safe bet I will stay in Cottonwood, also I personally think Elder Thompson will stay here as well.
Every time I look up it is P-day, or Weekly planning which happens every Friday.

Also Elder Sommer has been really sick this week for like four days, so I have been going on exchanges with Elder Allen for a couple hours a day, because it is Elder Allen's last week, and he doesn't want to spend it at home.  It is really strange to think that Elder Allen is going home, while I am just starting.  To tell you the truth every time I think about the next two years I get a headache.  This week I also packed away my photo album, as well as the framed pictures, and my calendar.  I am working hard to avoid getting home sick.  I even had a dream that I saw you all at Wal-mart this week, that was pretty weird.  Overall I am doing very good, a little discouraged, but well. 
I love you tons, and I am doing really well out here, I will let you know what is happening with transfers next week.
Sorry I don't have more to say today
With Love
Elder Ellsworth

No comments: