Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 25th

Oh boy, I have had an up and down week!  It was one of those weeks were at times I could hardly hold in my excitement, and others could hardly hold in my anger, well frustration is a bettter word I guess.  
 
I was  pretty excited to have six more weeks up in Mount Shasta, and also excited to serve with Elder Clifford, but this week was a tough one!  Things are exciting up in Mount Shasta with Will (15) getting baptized on the 30, so we still had a bunch of stuff that we needed to cover with him this week, so the good news is we met with him like 3 times this week, and he is ready to go.  His Baptism Interveiw is on Tuesday and all that we are going to cover is talk about President Monson a bit.  His mom, sister, aunt, and cousins are all semi active member, trying to get active, and his dad is a non member, and they all live together in the same house up in Weed.  I had a bit of a releif this week because we finally have his baptism suit.  We didn't have one in the right size.  So that was a bit stressful trying to get it, but finally the AP's gave it to our Ward Mission Leader down in Sacramento so it should have arrived early this morning in Mount Shasta! 
 
Also we had an amazing lesson this week with the Gardener's.  It was totally guided by the spirit, Sister Gardener answered one of Brother Gardener's Questions, and they practically committed themselves to have nightly family prayers.  Plus Bro. Gardener told us that he is becoming a believer, and he is now in 2Nephi 2!  That was one of my favorite lessons with them ever!  So they are doing good.  Now all that we need is for Bro. Gardener's boss to let him have Sundays off of work, and they would totally come every week!  
 
We are meeting with a couple of other people, but those are the ones that are progressing.  I am still struggling to get out and find new people but this week will be a good one, I just know it!  Well I really have nothing else to say so... good bye
 
Elder Ellsworth
 
Quote of the Week:
 
Life is hard, it is even harder when your stupid
 
John Wayne

No comments: