Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wow! 2012!

This year has flown by. Time flies when you are having fun. Well today will be a little short, sorry, next week I will get you a nice long email. I am actually sending this via the Tharps new kindle. So typing stuff is hard for me!!

Well as you can guess transfers have arrived, drum roll please, I will stay in Loma Rica with Elder Lee for six more weeks. Also I will serve as the Marysville District Leader. I am pretty nervous, especially since I am hardly staying sane in my current situation! But I will be going on a bunch of exchanges, so I will get a break.

Well, I am tired of typing on this. Things are good, Elder Lee told me this past week he hoped that one of us would leave. I retaliated and told him the feeling was mutual. Shouldn't have done that! I hope that all is going good at home. Pray for me!!
With love,
Elder Ellsworth

No comments: