Sunday, February 11, 2018

January 22

First a quick apology.  Last week I wrote a letter, but got distracted towards the end of the email session by the other Elders, (we email at the family history center with the whole zone) and as part of that I got excited and forgot to hit the send button so I did so today.  This is this week's email.

I gave a talk this Sunday!! I only found out about the talk the Thursday before and didn't get much time to prepare.  Oh well   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got to church and checked out the program.  I was one of 2 speakers and HAD to give a full talk.  It worked out just fine so there was nothing to worry about.  I was never really nervous like I usually get before talks.  I kinda just accepted it.  I got up there, gave the talk, got down and sang in the choir.  It was easy this time for some reason.

On Thursday we had zone conference.  But before that, I had a minor surgery on my toe.  During Zone activity I kicked my toe hard enough that my toenail cut into my toe.  An ingrown toenail that caused me a lot of pain and annoyance.  Got it taken care of, but I'm getting it done again in 2 weeks.  yay :P

I also sent out a few photos.  It rained last week in the high desert, the 3rd time on my mission so far.  Also a pretty cool shot from up above the desert.  And a street in our area called.... Gayhead.... sorry for my immaturity but it was too good to be true.  We got a referral on a certain street so we had to check it out.  When we got there, we were so happy and snagged a few photos.

Life is good.  God is good.  Take it easy.

Elder Ellsworth

2 Nephi 25:26

No comments: