Monday, February 12, 2018

Transfers


Transfers were today.  I got to see Elder Pooley down in Rancho Cucomonga at the mission office which was a real treat to see him again.  I'm staying up here in the desert and staying in the Shack another transfer with my new companion Elder Craig.  Elder Craig is a bit of a Legend because of his lineage.  He trained Elder Etheridge who is the AP right now, and Etheridge trained Elder's Puzey, and Shenton, who are both ZL's right now.  And Elder Puzey trained Elder Kunz who is a DL and half training.  All this leadership all came from him, my current companion.  It is also impressive that his Great Grandson and him are both still on their missions at the same time.  

Elder Dietrich left and is gone to Phelan, right below my last area which is awesome!!  He is going to thrive there and I send my prayers with him.  Here I am with my new companion and I have a drive to work.  I ask to send your prayers to me for a great new transfer!!

Elder Ellsworth

                                                   "Look I touched snow on my mission"


No comments: