Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Transfers

I am indeed getting transferred. We received the Fax Sunday morning before heading off to go to PEC. I am leaving and Elder Cauffman is staying here in Englewood. We have to leave from here to go to the transfer conference by about 12:00, we have to travel all the way to Short Hills. Speaking of Which I need to look up driving directions.

Emily sent me some pictures of the new puppy. He is so cute. Also, did Mom die her hair red? or is it just because of the light in the picture? Anyways, He looks really adorable
I do not know whether or not I will get the chance later today or tomorrow to send another email, if not, then you may have to wait until next Wednesday to find out where I've gone! I'm sure I'll at least be able to write and let you know. My only hope is that I go to a Spanish Ward, and I also think it would be cool to be in a walking area.

I have no idea where though, I actually kind of like the surprise. Not knowing until the conference, then finding out when they read the list, I kind of like the suspense. Some missionaries don't like it. It does kind of stink having to tell the members when they ask you "Where are you going?" to have to say "I don't know yet." But that's okay. I know that wherever I go the Lord will bless me. I know that the Lord will send me to where I need to be, and that if I respond with faith "I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord" the Lord will bless me in my work. I know that the church is true, and that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I love you all so much, and I miss you, but I know that this is where I need to be. I can't wait to talk to you all a week from Sunday! Love, Elder Isaac Ellsworth.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I was just about to mail a letter...so now we'll mail it to the mission office.