Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moving?????

Wow, that IS a big change. It is going to be a little weird coming back to a different ward and stake. I hope that Em and Ian are going to be alright. For me, well, it doesn't change a whole lot, but I do need a few things. On Monday when we come to do email I need to have the new address and the new ward and stake information. The mission president has asked to know if our home ward or stake changes and he needs the mailing address in case something happens. Also, I need the new address so I can send letters.
Thank you for the money for shoes, That will definitely help. I will probably go and shop a little today, I think the money you put in will be enough. I also got the package. Thank you for sending me that stuff. I saw the flier from the Oquirrh mountain open house, it looks like an absolutely beautiful (spelling?) temple. I also saw the pictures. G.G. looks so happy in the pictures. Also, Dad looks really weird without facial hair. Just saying....

I've been doing well. We set another baptismal date this week. I am so excited, We have a lot of good things going to happen next transfer. We have 3 baptismal dates for the 16th of August, and one on the 30th of august. We are really excited. Also this week we started teaching a man named Gabriel, who is the boyfriend of the daughter of Genaro, one of our recent converts. Genaro is really strong in the gospel a true convert. Elder Ward and I are really excited for this next transfer. Whether the areas split or not, we have some really good things coming in both the upper and lower parts of our area.

This week we've done a lot of good. Our numbers weren't the best this week, but we still accomplished a lot. I am really excited for this next transfer. Well, this probably isn't going to be a very long email. I'll be writing again on Monday, and if I say too much now I won't have anything left to say on Monday, right? Also, we are a little rushed to day, we are playing basketball with some of the other missionaries at about 10:30, and I still need to write the mission president. A couple of members from the Engelwood ward are coming to play with us as well, including a recent convert that I found. You remember when I talked about Keashawn, right? well, he was baptized last week. I'm going to be playing with him today. I am so excited. Elder Cauffman and Elder Taylor have been telling me that Keashawn is doing awesome. On monday I will tell you the whole story. I love you guys, and miss you. Please let me know on Monday the new address, and ward and stake. I will write again on Monday. Love,
Elder Isaac Ellsworth


Mom's note:
In case anyone hasn't heard, Luke and I are purchasing a home in the Heatheridge Stake, it is a move of about 7 blocks from our current home.

Keashawn is an investigator Isaac taught in another area. He opened the door when they tracted him out and told the missionaries that he had been praying for the Lord to send someone to teach him.

P-day's are changing to Monday starting next week. So my posts to the blog will also change to Mondays. Finally a reason to look forward to Mondays.

No comments: