Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Cleaning

Today I don't have a whole lot of time. Today we are doing a really intense summer scrub of our house. We rented a carpet cleaner and everything for this job.
I hope everything is going well at home. I'm glad to hear that Grandma and G.G. had a good time. If there still there tell them hi from me!

This week has been pretty good. Last week we managed to get pretty good numbers, miraculously (spelling?) getting 6 new investigators, which is one of the new mission standards. We also have 4 people with baptismal dates right now. One of them right now does not look so solid. We had an appointment with him yesterday at the church, and he juked the appointment, we don't have his phone number, so we can't call him. So, it doesn't look like he'll be getting baptized on the 17th, but we have three others with baptismal dates that are pretty solid. Two of them are with a family, the husband and wife have agreed to a date, and there ten year old son will probably be baptized too. It is really cool, they are an awesome family from the Dominican Republic.

Up and coming they'll probably be splitting the area again. Transfers are not next Wednesday, but the week after that. Next week will be the last P-day that we'll ever have on Wednesday, as the next week P-day is changing to Mondays. Next week I'll also have some pictures again. Now that I have the digital camera it makes it a lot easier to send pic's home.
Oh, I have a question: I was wondering if I could have some money to buy some new shoes. One of my pairs of shoes is really worn out, and they give me horrible blisters, and my Rockport's have also been giving me blisters. I need to get some new shoes so that I'm not only wearing out the one pair, it's the only one I have now.

I love you guys and miss you all. I got the letters from cousin camp. Thank you so much for that. I really enjoyed reading some of those. I hope Nick is having a great time at camp, I don't know if I'll have time to write him a letter this week, but I will definitely write him next week at camp.
Love,
Elder Isaac Ellsworth

No comments: