Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekly email part II



Okay, I'm back. It took me forever to transfer pictures today because I took pics from 4 different cameras, so the process took me a while, but here are this weeks pics.
Pic #1.
This is a picture from our baptism on Saturday. This is Leidy, and the Miranda family, and us on the side, and then Leidy's Sister, (The only one of her siblings to come, her mom refused to be there) and her brother and law.

Pic #2
This is me in front of New York City on Sept. 11. We had gone over to see the lights that they put up where the twin towers where, but it was so foggy that you coulndn't see them. You can't even see the top of the Empire State Building in this picture, but that night it was lit up in Red White and Blue on the three sections of light at the top.
Pic#3. This is a picture of Elder SopeƱa and I cleaning the Font before the baptism. (last post)

So there you go. There are a few pictures. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well with the new house. Hopefully you'll be 100% moved in soon.
By the Way, dad, I did get the letter you sent. Thank you. The envelopes will be helpful, because sometimes I'm a little too lazy to handwrite the address and such on there, especially the mission address for the return address, writing the mission address and name and such is a lot to write.
Things are going well her in Union City, we'll be having another baptism in a few more weeks, It'll be awesome. Pepe, from Peru, we found him on August 31st, and he already has a date and is really excited for his baptism. It is so bomb.
Well, I got to go, sorry that it took me so long to respond with part 2, It took me forever to put all the photos on my flash drive. I need to go soon and print some pictures up at Walmart or something.
Well, I got to get going. I love you all and miss you tons. I'll write again next week. Good luck with school, work , life, moving, everything, etc.
Love,
Elder Isaac Ellsworth.

No comments: