Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry...

Well this week due to exchanges I was not able to get over to email you guys on P-day.  I am up in Palo Cedro for a few days, and they go on Tuesdays, I am sorry that I never let you know! 
 
Well this weeks was a pretty exciting week!  Early in the week, I am not going to lie I was pretty frustrated.  With the Zone Leaders, mostly Elder Shelton, with appointments falling through, just a little tired of it all.  So I sat Elder McAllister down on Wednsday morning, and we just talked.  He is such an awesome guy, he just listened to me as I told him about my frustrations, and was willing to help me through them.   I didn't really need help I guess, but I just needed to vent for a minute, after our conversation, the rest of the week went really well.  
 
We actually were able to pick up a part member family this week as investigators.  It was an awesome experience, probably my favorite lesson I have had on my mission thus far.  The Lucero family, Elder Thompson and I met with them once before, so this time, we wanted to teach them the discussions, the twins that are eleven are not baptized and when we invited them to take the lessons inclining it towards baptism they seemed very excited about it.  So hopefully we can help Sister Lucero to mend those old hurt feelings that she has.  I will let you know.
 
 Other than that our week was kind of a bummer, we had like six cancelled appointments, which was pretty annoying, and very frustrating, so next week we will do better hopefully.  
 
Transfers are coming up next week again!  Rumor has it that Elder Sommer my Grandpa is leaving, I really hope not, because he is helping to keep me sane!  Ha ha.  Also this week you will be receiving a rather odd letter, just take it as it is...  You can hang it up on the missionary board if you would like or just keep it safe somewhere else.  No letters form the buds this week, I got your package with my suit thanks so much, the airborne popped open and the suit was covered in the dust haha.   
 
LOVE YA GUTS!!!!
 
Elder Ellsworth

No comments: