Monday, March 14, 2011

No longer a Greenie!

     Well as you know today, we found out what transfers are.  This is my Second transfer done!  I can hardly believe that I have allready been here for that long.  Plus I am officially no longer a greenie!  I have had such an awesome time since I have been out here, and I am really getting excited about Cottonwood!  Elder McAllister and I are staying here for six more weeks!  So that is very good news for me.  But as expected Elder Sommer is shipping out!  I am just a little bit bummed, I have really grown to love my Grandpa!

     I am now starting to get more, and more excited about the work.  When I first came out it honestly felt like we were not doing anything important, we hardly had any investigators, and not really teaching, but the work is now starting to pick up.  Last week we taught the Lucero family, and picked up their sons as investigators.  We repeated this week by picking up another Part member family!  Savannah Roberts was not baptized when her sibling both investigated the church a couple of years ago, so we asked her if she wanted to take the lessons, so she agreed!

     Also I am super excited William Hogan is being baptized this Saturday, we are going to use this as a spiritual tool!  We have invited the Griffiths, Roberts, and we are inviting the Lucero family tonight to attend.  I will hope and pray for the spirit to touch all who are in attendance!

     I love this work!  God has called the weak things of the world to Thrash the nation by the power of their testimonies!  We can do this, we will do this, this work is unstoppable, as we touch the hearts of good people accross the globe!  I am so glad that I have made this decision to serve.  What would I be doing right now if I hadn't?  I do not even want to think about that!

      Keep sending me love because I do need it!  I am sending some more pics this week!  Hope you like em!  Hey, I want to send you my memory card eventually, but I would need to trade you, so I still can take pics!  So in a few weeks/months would you do that, so you can have some digital copies? 
Love your stinking guts!!!!  Be safe pray for those in Japan, they need it right now.  I love you guys tons!  Be safe.
Elder Ellsworth
That Thrashing of the nation is in D+C 133 or something!  Look it up it's awesome!

1 comment:

lellswo said...

Nick emailed today and asked me to put out a request for letters! He appreciates everyone who has written to him. Mail has been a little slow lately. Please write him when you have time.
His address until April 25th is:
2600 Shady Lane Apt. 62
Anderson, CA, 96007