Monday, March 5, 2012

Another week in Loma Rica

Dear Family and Friends,
Well, in answer to your question, yes I have been getting your emails every week, thank you so much for writing me so faithfully in your emails. I really do appreciate it, and it makes my P-days worthwhile. Please continue to do so. What I was complaining about was the fact that I have not gotten a single letter this transfer :( And this week I was let down yet again every day... tear... But that is okay I don't really write anybody but you guys anyways so I can't really expect letters in return from anybody but Isaac, Emily, and Ian! Who all owe me a letter now! ha. But other than that life is going really stinking good here in Loma Rica (Lome Rick-a)
We had a couple of awesome miracles this week that I wanted to tell you guys about! We had a lesson with Pat this week. It went awesome, and the spirit was very strong. We taught her the Restoration, and we talked about the importance of the Book of Mormon as evidence that Joseph Smith was a prophet. We Invited her to be baptized when she feels that the Book of Mormon is true, and she accepted our invitation! We did not set a day yet, but we are very excited to work with her.
We picked up a new investigator this week named Drealton. She is a recovering drug addict, but she is also the most golden person I have ever met. She just recently moved back into our area, and when she lived in Texas she was taking the missionary lessons. She already had a baptism date, and so we met with her yesterday, and reset that for March 24th. So that will be just 3 days before the transfers happen! She already has a testimony of this Church, she even bore it in Relief Society!
So we now we have 1 baptism date set, and we are hoping by the grace of God to set two more this week! So please pray for these awesome people. I truly am loving this time that I have now to be in this great work. I feel blessed every single day! I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Hurrah for Israel!
With my bowels filled with love,
for your gutz!
Elder Nick Ellsworth
Esquire

No comments: