Monday, October 23, 2017

El letter.....

Life is has been hard during the past little while.  With sickness and sleep deprivation, lost papers and exchanges.  But the world is looking to be one the UP side!  

I feel that we have been getting less contacts, but the ones we do get feel far more worthwhile, more solid contacts.  I met this lady who lives in Evanston, Wyoming, and whose sister has cancer in the area, we had an amazing conversation and got talking about the impending snow shoveling to be done.  We are invited to come do all the shoveling we want!!

We also helped the local Catholic Nuns put on a food bank and helped them out! The Catholics and The Mormons teamed up to save the world!!  We helped back to back days and put in hours with two different companions.  The first day was with Elder Pooley my comp, and the second was with Elder Kelly on exchanges.  It was funny when they all of a second didn't recognize one of us.

Spending time out here is certainly an eye opener to the possibilities for my life.  I have a more sure plan of what I want to do and how I want My Life to go.  I thank the Lord so much for both the challenges and the blessings he gives me.

Elder Ellsworth

No comments: