Monday, April 2, 2018

Last Week's Email Was Terrible - March 26


Sorry for a lack luster email last week.  With a couple of sick Elder's we had to run them to medicine and a quick email.  The last few weeks we've needed to drive them around and have not nearly enough miles to drive ourselves to every appointment, so we've been walking quite a bit.  We have had a few really funny stories of just crazy desert people.  It's amazing the people we meet on the mission.  So many of these people have stories that are so interesting where they have all been.  It's amazing to think that they are all children of God, and that he loves each of them!

Elder Craig and I are doing well and are staying together another transfer in the SHACK!! woot.
I'm in a love-hate relationship with the Shack.  It's good though, an awesome experience.  

With my studies lately.  I finished the Book of Mormon last transfer and I am reading it again a little faster this time.  I'm reading at 12 pages a day and are already in Mosiah again.  I'm seriously enjoying it a ton this time as well.  There was a few scriptures that stood out to me on Sunday.

Elder Ellsworth

Mosiah 15: 14-17

No comments: