Monday, April 2, 2018

March 12

I finished the Book of Mormon this past week!! It took a while for me to get through the whole thing. I got distracted on Jesus the Christ and finished that instead. Once that was out of the way, I flew right through. With finishing the Book of Mormon, I have decided to read it faster this time. I'm reading 12 pages a day and will finish in a transfer. Once finished with this read through, I plan to read again at 6 pages a day, 2 transfers to read it. I'm feasting on the words of Christ!

Zone conference was really good for Elder Craig and I. We were reinvigorated in our efforts and motivation. We are both doing awesome in our morning schedule We are both waking up at 6:00 and getting in a full hour of awesome studies and an hour of workout. I haven't had so much energy in a long time throughout the entire day. 

Stake conference was good this past Sunday.  It was a good opportunity to learn from the experiences of others. President Ebmeyer (the Stake President) gave a very good talk on forgiveness that I thought useful. I'm trying to apply his words to my service.

Elder Ellsworth

Moroni 7:45-47

No comments: