Monday, April 2, 2018

March 5

Sorry about maybe the cryptic description of my injury. It is a recurring injury on my lower back muscles that I pulled while lifting with Elder Craig. It didn't slow down our missionary work at all. It only prevented me from Zone activity and I took a brake from driving a few days. I'm all better now, just a bit of pain on Monday.

Elder Craig and I had a good week despite a slow P day. On Friday, we were asked by someone in the Granite Hills ward for a blessing. With a little bit of miscommunication, we were able to see the member and perform a priesthood blessing. It was a good experience for me as I hadn't performed a blessing in a while and had some practice. It was a good day that we were able to help some people in their lives.

I'm close to finishing the Book of Mormon. It's the first time to read it all the way through. I've read most of it in non-sequential order. But not from 1 Nephi 1 to Moroni 10. I'm only a few chapters away at this point and will finish it before next Monday. I'm excited to start again. Hopefully a little quicker this time. 

Elder Ellsworth 

Ether 12, note that the word "Faith" is used 34 times

No comments: