Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 month mark

Yesterday was my 5 month mark. I am amazed at how fast it has gone.
I've been doing well here, but its a little frustrating at times. My companion is going home in less than 6 months and is kinda trunky. Other than that, things are going well here. The members here are really awesome. The Spanish side here is stronger too. Once again I'm in a Spanglish Ward, but that's okay.
That's really awesome that Murray has progressed so much. I hope Olive is up to another puppy, both Murray and Champ seemed to push her buttons a lot.
I'm sorry to hear that everyone at home is sick. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Oh, as far as address goes...
Packages need to go through the office, but also letters can go through the office as well, it will take a little longer to go through that way. but my apartment address is:
5 Pangborn place Apt 4H Hackensack NJ 07601
And also, the last week of the transfer cycle, and the first week of the cycle, letters should all be sent through the office, in case I do get transferred. The last day of this transfer is March 15. Not really a whole lot of other news. Tomorrow we're going on exchanges 1/2 day with the Zone leaders.
Love you all, and miss you tons.
Love,
Elder Isaac

No comments: