Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Area-follow up to this morning's email

Well, I'm here now in my new area. I'm currently in Englewood, NJ. My New companions name is Elder Amundsen. I'm excited to be here in this new area. It's pretty cool. The area's also really big, and I've learned now how crazy traffic here in New Jersey really is.
Driving around here has been nuts. I'm glad I'm not driving though, Elder Amundsen is. I would probably get in a wreck pretty quickly here, the traffic is crazy as are the streets.
Today, we really haven't done anything yet today, we didn't get to our area until like, 5:00 because Elder Amundsen had to make sure everyone and their stuff made it with them to their new areas. This transfer is crazy though, they moved almost everyone around. Here in my new Zone, zone 2 every companionship except the zone leaders and the sisters were split up. So, just thought I'd give you a heads up and let you know where I am and what's going on.
Love you all.
Love, Elder Isaac.

No comments: