Wednesday, February 4, 2009

End of Transfer 2-

This is last week's email, sorry I was slow to get it on here.

Transfer Conferences are on next Wednesday, so this is the last email this transfer. This email might not be as long as the ones I've sent home the last couple weeks. Yesterday the Library here was closed due to "Inclement Weather", so I wrote a handwritten letter home.
Happy Birthday Dad! I wasn't sure the date before, but I knew it was sometime here in January, so I sent home a birthday card like, forever ago. I hope you got it. I really want to try this pizza place when I get home. You guys should take me there when I come home.
I'm glad that everything else is still going well back home. I miss you all so much, but I'm doing well here. Things have been discouraging at times, but for the most part I've really enjoyed myself here. My Spanish is going really well, and I've learned and grown so much this transfer. Elder Kemp is a really good missionary, and I've learned a lot from him. One of the most important thing's I've learned from him this transfer is how to give homework, which sounds weird, but it works really effectively to get people to read AND understand the Book of Mormon.
So, I love you all, and you'll be hearing a lot more from the letter I sent home, To leave you all I want to share with you a scripture. Look up sometime Doctrine and Covenants 104:81
Love you all,
Elder Isaac

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You must have heard from him again since transfers...how far did he transfer?