Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What happened to Febuwary?

I know that's not how you spell it, but come on, February makes no sense to how it's pronounced. This month has gone by so fast. It's only 3 days shorter that normal months, but it seems to have gone by a lot sooner than that. As for the accident, I saw that comment you put on the blog... and well... I kind of accidentally purposefully neglected/forgot to mention it before. I figured you'd freak out so I wanted to wait until I knew for sure what was up with it. It won't hurt insirance, everything is covered by the church, my concern was that accidents out here would make your insurance rates go up, and were that the case I would have refused to drive. But, everything, including repairs, is all covered by the church. The accident was a very minor one, nothing to worry about, it's all fine. Um, in other news, I'm doing better from the illness. I've been on an antibiotic for a few days, and Last night President and Sister Bahr paid us a surprise visit. Sister Bahr made us go out and work yesterday, but we're doing a lot better. (Elder Stettler was feeling pretty sick too.)
I can't believe that in 2 weeks it will be 6 months, it seems like January and February just failed to exist. Next thing I know it will be September again.
Winter hasn't quit here quite yet. We've been having some cold weather spurts, and it's really been annoying. But things are warming up now, hopefully for good, but on the other hand I'm not excited for the summer, I've heard the heat here is worse than the cold.
Oh, also, Sister Feeley said she really enjoyed talking to you. She has been calling and talking to the other Mom's, Elder Amundsen's and Elder Stettler's I think, and I kind of made an off-hand comment that she should call and talk to you sometime. She said "Well, give me the number!" And when I got sick she thought it was a perfect excuse. She's a really awesome member. She loves the missionaries a lot.
Well, I hope you are all doing well, and I wish you the best of luck. I'm doing well here and am happy and loving the work. Talk to you next week Love,
Elder Isaac


Mom's note: I got a phone call on Monday morning from a sister in Isaac's area. Isaac went to dinner at her house on Sunday and apparently had a fever of 102.7ยบ. She was concerned and wanted to know what medications he could take ( she is an RN). It was very sweet, although I have to say that I would prefer to find out that my son was really sick after he is better. I would worry less that way! It is really nice to know that there are good members looking out for the missionaries out there!


No comments: