Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well, here goes.....

Elder Kemp was actually the one who showed me that verse. I thought it was pretty funny, but it won't be applicable much longer. Right now I'm in Morristown New Jersey, at the library, waiting for transfer conferences. I am in fact being transferred, and Elder Kemp is actually going to be a trainer. It's pretty cool. We had to leave at like 7:30 this morning to get here on time, because Elder Kemp needed to be there to meet his Trainee, and they're going to eat breakfast and lunch and stuff, then meet us at the conference at 1:30, where I'll meet my new companion and find out where I'm going. I was a little disappointed to find out I was leaving, but it's alright. It's going to be an adventure, going into a brand new area. It was hard to say goodbye to some people. Especially to Brother Romero. His niece actually made me a card. It said "Sorry I was bad, but I miss you so much. To Elder Eleswoth." It was pretty neat. Yesterday I had my last meeting with Frank Peña. It was good, and he gave me a big hug afterwards. We also had dinner with Bro Romero, we had fajitas and Pupusas. The four of us (5 with Bro Romero) had dinner, and it was really good. I LOVE pupusas so much. I certainly hope there are Salvadoreños where I'm going. Elder Grisson is also leaving and Elder Quirino is going to train.
Oh, just a heads up, Elder Quirino sent you guys a letter. The other day he came up to me and said he needed to ask me two favors. One, he needed to see the envelope to a letter you had sent me. The second was that he needed to borrow a stamp. So he sent you a letter with one of my stamps. It was cool though, I'm pretty sure it's not as weird as Elder Barker's Mom writing you. I love you all and miss you, I'll have to write soon to let you know my new area and new companion.

Love,
Elder Isaac

No comments: